Thursday, February 28, 2008

CELEBRITY GOSSIPER IS QUITE THE PERVERT


From the NY POST:

February 28, 2008 -- MARIO Lavandeira - better known as online gossip "Perez Hilton" - encouraged a handsome young blogger to send sex tapes of himself while he was making promises of promotion for the blogger's own fledgling Web site.

Jonathan Jaxson - a former publicist and founder of gossip site JJ's Dirt - told Page Six he sent Lavandeira sexually explicit videos of himself with the hope of Lavandeira's help, which never materialized.

"He would tell me he would give me stories for my blog," Jaxson, 24, said of Lavandeira, 29. "He used me."

We've obtained pages of lengthy AOL Instant-Messenger chats between Jaxson and "Perez Hilton," who has risen to fame with his Web site, where he doodles on photos of celebrities accompanied by scathing insults.

The New York Times ran a gushing puff piece on "Perez" Tuesday, reporting he gets 2.8 million visitors a month and is in talks with Warner Music for his own label because he has such a great ear for new music.

In an exchange from Sept. 1, 2007, Lavandeira told Jaxson, "you should totally make a sex tape . . . (but not with me)." Jaxson wrote back, "I will have to make one on here for you tomorrow and e-mail it to you." Lavandeira responded, "Hot! Do it now!"

The next afternoon, Lavandeira asked Jaxson, "When are you sending me that video you promised?" Jaxson responded, "If you do a phone blog with me for my blog . . . as if I am cold calling you in attempt to get advice for my blog. You can be totally rude. I don't want others to know we talk."

The next day, Lavandeira asked again, "Where is that video?"

Jaxson told Page Six he sent Lavandeira videos of himself masturbating and other forms of "sex videos," but said he only met Lavandeira in person three times - once in Florida and twice in New York.

"I fell in love with Perez. I thought he had a huge heart . . . but he's just a [bleep]hole," Jaxson told us. "We started working together and communicating on how to make my blog bigger. Then it got more personal and intimate."

Lavendeira had no comment.